Sundays at 4pm
After 6 months of gathering online, we can not wait gather regularly with you! It’s a joy and privilege to gather as His people and worship together, yet we also want to be mindful of one another’s safety, so please take a moment to read through the House Rules for re-gathering.
- Please RSVP and let us know you’ll be attending. This helps us plan for everyone’s safety and have info for follow-up should we need to reach you.
- If you are sick or have symptoms like fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell, or if you’ve been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19, you should remain home.
- Seating will be assigned by RSVP. As you enter the building, you’ll be directed to your seating assignment. Members who are not of the same household will be seated at least 6 feet apart.
- Masks are required in the gathering for anyone older than 5. Masks are up to the parent’s discretion for children 5 & under. If you are unable to wear a mask due to a medical or disabling condition, you are exempt.
- There is no smr kids at this time. All children will remain with their parents.
- Communion will be served in pre-packed containers placed in your seats before arrival.
- Windows will remain open as weather permits.
- We will not have other food or refreshments, so please plan accordingly.
- Please review the parking guidelines in Melrose.