Sundays at 10am
As we navigate through a global pandemic, we want to be mindful of one another’s safety while gathering together in-person. Please take a moment to read through the House Rules for re-gathering.
Can't join us? Worship Online
- Please RSVP and let us know you’ll be attending. This helps us plan for everyone’s safety and have info for follow-up should we need to reach you.
- If you are sick or have symptoms like fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell, or if you’ve been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19, you should remain home.
- Members who are not of the same household should be seated at least 6 feet apart.
- Masks are required in the gathering for anyone older than 5. Masks are up to the parent’s discretion for children 5 & under. If you are unable to wear a mask due to a medical or disabling condition, you are exempt.
- There is no smr kids at this time. All children will remain with their parents.
- Communion will be served in pre-packed containers. Please pick them up before finding your seat.